View Single Post

Old 11-27-2009, 10:06 AM

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Tell; Just about every post in Reloading is based on "opinion from experience". I think it would be wise to take the most up to date reloading manual that is in publication...make it a "sticky", and when a question is asked, just refer the asking party to the sticky....problem solved!

"Safety" is a big part of what I do for my primary income. I work for a nationally recognized racing organization and safety is my primary responsibility. Even though the racing organization and myself do everything within our power to insure racer safety, there is no guarantee that every racer will adhere to all the safety standards and rules all of the time, and of course, we cannot ride with every racer during the race to insure that he does. In this racing organizations rules there is a "legal" clause that in part says, that even though the racing organization does all within its power to insure safety (we actually go well beyond that requirement), that "ultimately" it is the racers responsibility to comply with the safety rules and regulations that govern the sport.....personal responsibility "must" play a role in everything we do...be it racing or shooting....or, in our every day lives.

By any chance, do you work in the "safety" field...like for OSHA or something? Like me, you seem to be consumed with "safety".