View Single Post

Old 12-09-2009, 01:08 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have a 442-2 as an everyday carry piece. I am a younger guy, and don't care much for the Tupperware pistols (although the M&P is growing on me). The trigger pull is heavy so I put in a Wolf spring kit, and what a difference it makes in an already awesome trigger pull. This caused light primer hits, so I got an extended firing pin. My father will shoot 10 rounds and call it a day. I had mild carpel tunnel and after shooting this little gun with target loads my hands are falling asleep.

The sights to me do leave a little to be desired. I bought this gun for carrying in my pocket every day. With practice sight acquisition is fast.

Accuracy? Well the left target is from the first outing with the J frame, the middle is the next trip, and the last is the soonest. Practice pays off. I dry fire the gun at least 100 times a week. I love most things that this gun is. I try to get out with my J-frame at least 1-2 times a month. I agree that most people don't shoot this as often as they should.

Each target is 20 shots @25 feet each 1 second per shot. Ranging from first outing (left) to last outing (right)-

Last edited by James_Joshua; 12-09-2009 at 01:32 AM.