View Single Post

Old 01-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Banned

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Both my sons are in their twenty's and also love my older Wheel guns. One is on the Job here and other in another state. Nephew 23 years old, in Navy also loves to hold shoot and admire the older guns. Only problem is that they never ever open their wallets to purchase any revolvers, as much as they like them. One bought a Glock, other Sig, and LEO son was issued a Glock and then went and bought an off duty Glock. Same goes for their friends in that age group. It's also kinda similiar to an old Ironhead sporster I had. Everyone wanted to look at it, sit on it, try to ride it with clutch and brake levers on "wrong" side. But, at the end of day everyone rode away on their GSXR's, and ZX whatevers. I think that may be one of the reasons we are all "Finding" those Grail guns thee days. Many older people may have hit their phase of life where the gun is useless to them and they are letting go of them for other pursuits. Many have children but either don't want to give their guns away, the children don't want the guns, or simply some have no one to pass guns along to. It's just a thought I've been thinking about lately, but I definitely don't want a safe full of guns that end up being auctioned/given away in the future. I can use that money for toys ( fishing) right now. In that respect I no longer buy guns or anything for that matter, I can't make use of. To all be safe, and thanks so far for all the great thoughts.

Last edited by florida1098; 01-09-2010 at 01:50 PM.