View Single Post

Old 01-24-2010, 12:26 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitamind3 View Post
cool deal, and yes a H BBL would be great! I can TOTALLY understand what you mean about the plinking aspect. thats exactly why I got mine. i dont see why you couldnt get great results about to 125 yards or so. sounds like all you need to do, is load up w/ stingers.. and enjoy the eradication!
50 to 75 yard MOS accuracy is about all I would ask out of the rifle most of the time, and if I get a shot longer than that and miss I can probably just chalk it up to that squirrel hasn't reached his expiration date yet. I do want to top it with quality optics, something like a Mueller APV or a Leopold 6x42 AO. These farmers count on me to stop these rodents from chewing up $1000s of dollars of pecans per year, in turn I get free places to hunt, so I want to do maximize my time when I'm out there.

The search for pictures came up with some good results with iron sights at 50 yards, I figure with a good scope quarter sized groups are very achievable with this gun.

Also, got to get the information on how to make those 10 round clips. I'll keep a couple of 25 rounders for playing around, but those 10 round clips would be the trick for hunting.

Thanks again for the comments and help!

Nick T

Last edited by Nick_T; 01-24-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Spelling: Mind running faster than fingers.