View Single Post

Old 01-27-2010, 06:55 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 3,853 Times in 1,401 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Tees View Post
Well, here's the latest update on this mess. My m.o. has been cashed (yes, Virginia, you're out $470.00) and this creep still refuses to answer phone calls or e-mail made since this past weekend. Not even an answering machine on which to leave a message. He probably doesn't even live at the address to which I mailed it anymore (if he even lived there in the first place).
As they always say, "Caveat emptor" and, yep, I got sucked-in!!
He goes by the username woldson1 on Gunbroker and for those of you who may be interested, the auction number was 150888467.
I got the shaft and he got the gold mine - he got away with my money and I ain't got no gun. After talking it over with my attorney he suggests I just lick my wounds and slink away from this deal as it'll cost more than what I lost to go after this goblin, principles be damned. BTW, I e-mailed the Clerk of the Spokane County Court in an attempt to get advice on downloading the requisite forms to bring civil suit against this crook and have received NOTHING in reply. That was ten days ago.
BTW, for all you legal beagles out there, is it appropriate to post his name and address on this forum? I sure don't want to open any legal Pandora's Box whereby he can come after me.

3T's - when was the check cashed?

I would suggest emailing "handejector" directly about posting sellers personal inf. He's the owner of the Forum and is only one to answer that question.

It still seems odd that this guy fell off the face of the earth after all the other recent transactions on GB

Good Luck with the situation!