View Single Post

Old 03-04-2010, 02:50 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Anyone an expert on Heiser holsters?

I was wondering if anyone in the forum might be somewhat of an expert on Heiser holsters. I have a line on a matched set of Heiser Model 752 hinged holsters that would work well with a couple of my revolvers but know little about value.
I don't seem to be able to place a photo directly into this text space but "believe" I've attached it...somehow...though could be severely mistaken.
If an expert/collector of Heiser holsters can see the photo and advise me what a ballpark fair price for the set would be I would certainly appreciate it.

3/4/2010: I've added a couple more pictures if it helps. Also several members have mentioned "Turnerriver" as a real expert here on the forum (thanks to all who have provided allthe great info). Unfortunately more comfortable at the range than in front of a computer and not sure how to direct contact (if allowed) in this forum. Any assist there for a computer dork...but learning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg holsters 00004.jpg (93.0 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg holsters 00005.jpg (63.7 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg holsters 00007.jpg (68.4 KB, 118 views)

Last edited by Fortibus55; 03-04-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Adding photos. REquesting additional info.