View Single Post

Old 03-21-2010, 05:21 PM
US Veteran

Liked 3,820 Times in 477 Posts

In 1997, I bought a Norinco 1911 from a friend who needed money for rent, he had given it to Clarks Custom for their accuracy job, had Bomar Low Mount target sights installed, it was super accurate and reliable. I put over 15,000 rounds through it with "Zero" malfunctions. I hear they are made from a harder steel than other manufacturers.

Believe it or not my friend I bought it from called me up a few months ago and asked me to sell it back to him, so I did.

Now, I am a 100% revovler guy, the only semi-auto pistol I own is a Ruger .22/45....

I do own two other Norinco products, their .22 Military Training Rifle, looks like a German Mauser. The action is a copy of the CZ 452, it is also extremely accurate and reliable.

A friend gave me a Norinco ADT-22, another copy, this one of a Browning take down .22 auto rifle. Again, another great shooter.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Norinco product, for one thing, there are no "Liability" extras included, the triggers on their products are good, not stupidly heavy like the new rifles and pistols you buy today.

Last edited by canoeguy; 03-21-2010 at 05:23 PM.