View Single Post

Old 04-15-2010, 03:53 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default American Handgunner

Wanted to thank the members for their many kind words about American Handgunner and many of our writers. Your site administrator was kind enough to get me registered so I'd like to introduce myself.
I don't get much spare time for visiting, but when I do, I promise I'll return. I'm a long-time wheelgun guy and if you've been reading American Handgunner since I took over as editor (almost ten years ago now, yikes!) you've watched the increase in revolver coverage. I promise we'll continue. I can be reached at the magazine just about anytime at [email protected] and welcome any questions, comments or just a quick hello. You guys (and gals ...) are full of good ideas, help to keep me informed of what's important to you to see and read about and sometimes I can use the industry-ears I get to in order to help make some ideas happen.
I appreciate your support at Handgunner, and my compliments on a civil forum, run with decorum and good nature. A rarity from what I understand, as I have little experience with them!
Roy Huntington
Editor and Publisher
American Handgunner Magazine
(We also publish GUNS, American COP, Special Editions and Shooting Industry Magazine just so you know ...)

Last edited by Roy Huntington; 04-15-2010 at 04:09 PM.