View Single Post

Old 05-26-2010, 10:51 PM

Liked 37 Times in 12 Posts

I live in layers,even though i live in the country i still live in layers.I start with flood lights,an outside dog(german shepard).On both porches i have night vision camera's and have spiked plants under every window.

Starting on the inside i have a weiner dog that barks at anything,more night vision camera's,baby monitors in all the kids rooms by the windows,At each door i have first alert alarms on the door molds and they stay active unless i deactivate them to go out side.I have replaced all the kids doors with solid wood doors.

At night i keep my bedroom locked and the safe open.i keep one handgun in a holster on my shotgun shell belt,along with my shotgun.From my tv in my bedroom i can see anything that moves inside and out,day or night.

Heck when i used to live down in Huntington WV i even went so far as to tie fishing line to 2 bags of empty soda cans,so when the line was hit the bags of cans would fall and hit the porch and make a God awful noice.

I would only hope that i would never get my home invaded by Police or thugs,but if the time comes i'll be ready as will my family.