View Single Post

Old 05-27-2010, 05:46 PM

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfSwiss View Post
Ladyfox, I stand corrected. Thanks for all the info. Several of your links support my point of vague, ambiguous, and contradictory laws. My comment on LEO and flash suppressors is based on personal experience - fortunately, my shooting buddy was also LEO. Didn't intend to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt (even though Kalifornia's legislature throws a lot of the first two at us).
Hey, no worries just wished to point you in the right direction and was glad I was able to help. Just remember I incurred the wrath of the mods on your behalf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
That may be what friends do.... here is what mods do-

Methinks you really need to get a bit more familiar with S&W Forum Rules

Rule #8 Do not advertise or promote other internet forums without prior permission.
Ooops.

Somehow I missed that in the forum rules. My apologies.

I guess my question directly to you would be how would be best to direct people who have questions or are misinformed regarding firearms questions in the PRK? Unfortunatly, the only 100% source for a LOT of the off-list stuff or even this muzzle brake issue are via the source I listed who also happens to be a non-profit agency fighting for 2A rights in the PRK.

Last thing I wish to have happen is for someone to start down a legal path that may either deny themselves something that they are legally able to obtain or worse get them into trouble.

Last edited by Ladyfox; 05-27-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Adding post