View Single Post

Old 06-06-2010, 01:26 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default FS: Pachmayr Grips, Hogue Grips, HKS Speedloaders, Wooden Factory Grips

Self explanatory...grips and a pair of speedloaders..prices to include first class USPS shipping..checks and M.O.s or cash accepted.. *****ALL GRIPS INCLUDE THE SCREW AND ARE COMPLETE*****descriptions as follows:

1. Pachmayr Gripper grips for K FRAME SQUARE BUTT. **THESE ARE THE TYPE THAT EXPOSE THE BACKSTRAP OF THE GUN AND DO NOT COVER THE BACKSTRAP** excellent shape..screwhead has some light rust.
PRICE $15.00 (SOLD)SHIPPED

2. Pachmayr Grips, Gripper, K FRAME ROUND BUTT. These are the standard Gripper model that does cover the backstrap.
Price $15.00 (SOLD)SHIPPED

3. Pachmayr Grips, Gripper, K FRAME ROUND BUTT. These are the standard Gripper model that does cover the backstrap.
Price $15.00 *(SOLD) SHIPPED

4. Pachmayr Grips, Gripper, K FRAME ROUND BUTT. These are the standard Gripper model that does cover the backstrap.
Price $15.00 (SOLD)SHIPPED

5. Pachmayr Grips, Gripper, K FRAME ROUND BUTT. These are the standard Gripper model that does cover the backstrap. tHESE ARE A LITTLE BLEACHED OUT IN COLOR BUT 100% FUNCTIONAL WITH NO DEFECTS.
Price $8.00 SHIPPED

6. Pachmayr Grips, Gripper, K FRAME ROUND BUTT. These are the COMPACT model that does not cover the backstrap or fill in under the trigger guard or frontstrap. Profile is similar to the factory grip.
Price $15.00 (SOLD) SHIPPED

7.Hogue Grips for K frame Square Butt. Very Good to Excellent.
Price $15.00 (SOLD)shipped.

8. Hogue Grips for **N** frame Square Butt. Again these are for the N FRAME revolver.Very Good to Excellent.
Price $15.00(SOLD) shipped

9. Hogue Grips for K frame Square Butt. Very Good to Excellent.
Price $15.00(SOLD) shipped

10. Almost brand new set of Pachmayr Gripper grips for K Frame SQUARE BUTT.
Price $20.00 (SOLD) shipped

11. Hogue wraparound grips for the J frame ROUND BUTT. I had these at one time on my 640.
Price $10.00 (SOLD)Shipped

12. Used set of factory wooden K FRAME round butt grips. Wood is decent, would say very good condition.
Price $20.00 Shipped

13, 14, and 15: These are all in VERY similar condition and are of the same type so I am listing them togther. All are K Frame Square Butt gactory wooden grips in somewhat of a beater condition. All wood in intact and no splits or cracks, just a bit scarred up.
Price $12.00 each Shipped or all 3 for $25.00 (ALL ARE SOLD) Shipped.

16. These are an old set of factory wooden grips I took off my Model 1905 Military and Police .38 Spl. Research indicated they were not original to my gun and in fact the correct period grips to my 1905 were of the hard rubber variety. I aquired a set of the correct grips so these are for sale. I HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY A FORUM MEMBER THAT THE TWO PANELS ARE NOT MATCHED, IN THAT ONE PANEL HAS THE S & W MEDALLION AND THE SEND PANEL DOES NOT. However they are in worn but good solid shape and did fit my 1905 perfectly. Price accordingly as they are not matching..
Price $10.00 shipped.

17. Pair of Model 586 HKS Speedloaders for the L frame, 6 shot revolver. Excellent condition.
Price for both: $15 (SOLD) SHIPPED

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY EMAIL AS I DO NOT CHECK THE FORUM THAT [email protected]

The first to post here AND on my email with an "I'll Take It" gets the item.

Thanks all!

Last edited by PO2313; 06-23-2010 at 10:06 AM.