View Single Post

Old 06-08-2010, 12:22 AM

Liked 473 Times in 236 Posts

Well, it is an excellent pistol based on the 3 gen 59 series 9mm's and basically just like the 5906, in that it has an all steel construction and will shoot almost forever. I don't know anyone who has wore one out. I have the 9mm 5906 and I'll say if there is any down side, it would be the weight-very heavy compared to most other autos. This is not a problem for me, but it is about the only complaint I have seen others make in regards to it at all.
Very dependable to a fault of almost being boring. This is a good thing. Accuracy is about as good as the dependability-excellent.
The sights in the picture are the protected adjustable factory sights, most folks love 'em or hate 'em. I love em. You drop the gun, the sights are protected from breaking or chipping pretty well. The pistol also came with a very nice fixed Novak type sight that is easy to find as well. If you are looking, just keep your eyes open and you will find one they are plentiful and reasonable in cost. You can't do better for a quality pistol imo.