View Single Post

Old 06-24-2010, 08:34 PM

Liked 284 Times in 131 Posts

fb-there is always a distinct possibility you could be right about the downward movement as soon as the trigger falls anticipating recoil but, I've also, as reiterated, not had that experience with my Glock G23 or G19-just the 4566TSW. I can't recall the exact ammo that I was using, perhaps all of them, as I was shooting WWB 230 gr ball, 200 gr CorBon, Gold Dots and some Ranger T ammo. I feel it was pretty much the same with all of them, however plus or minus an inch.

I'll take it out again soon with some just recently purchased ranger 230 gr standard and +p and see what happens-being more alert as to the last couple of times at the range. Maybe I need to take the 4506 with me as well since it's been a long time since I've shot it and see if it does likewise. I don't recall having that problems with it but I don't trust myself to memory much lately especially since it's been awhile since I've fired the 4506.

BTW-I've tried the straight grip and the curved one and that doesn't seem to matter.