View Single Post

Old 06-29-2010, 06:16 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 47 Times in 27 Posts

Thank you everyone, including those of you who sent me personal messages! I think I'm going to put this for sale in the Classified area for $3,600, or $3,500 and a sponsorship to the Smith & Wesson Collector's Association (I don't personally know anyone who belongs). If someone wants to make me an offer before I get it to the Classified area and save me the work, send me a personal message.

I really think this guns belongs to someone who enjoys owning it without shooting it, or doesn't mind putting wear on such a pristine gun. The thought of drastically reducing its value by using it gives me the vapors!

I retired about a year ago, and my wife and I just bought 40 acres back in Idaho. (For those of you interested, the first things being built are the 300 yard rifle range and a short, 25 yard handgun range. I grew up being able to shoot right out my front door for the first 18 years of my life, and I'm bound and determined to have that again for the last however many years of my life.) I'm having nightmares about dinging the gun in the move and drastically reducing its value. We have no kids to give the gun to, so I might as well pass it to someone who will appreciate it and get some money for ammo in the process.

Thank you all again!
The Following User Likes This Post: