View Single Post

Old 07-12-2010, 10:13 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 6,439 Times in 2,507 Posts

Just yesterday, a buddy and I went to Hooter's for lunch. It wasn't our first choice, but the place we wanted to eat at, had a line out the door, and we didn't want to wait. We sat down, and it took a little while before our waitress came by. We ordered beer and an appetizer and then ordered our meal. We finished our appetizer and our beers, and ordered another beer, we wait, we ask her again for our beer. We wait. Our food finally arrives, but no beer, we ask her again. She tells us that the bar isn't getting the order from the computer that she uses. (she isn't 21) I don't want to hear it, not my problem, but we keep cool. My buddy eats his food, with no drink. I wait. My buddy finishes his food, and then a guy brings our beers. My friend tells him to take his back, he doesn't need it now. I take mine and finish my meal and beer, although after all this, it's kind of bitter. I tell my friend, if they take this long to bring our checks, we'll be gone. The only tip we left was the .14 she short-changed me. They will never see our faces there again. I wish I had seen the ketchup trick before.