Thread: Bear Attack
View Single Post

Old 07-30-2010, 10:16 AM

Liked 101 Times in 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUNLAWYER View Post
So momma bear attacks and rampages the campers in Montana and they trap and kill her. Got no problem with that. But.....then they take her kids for cryin' out loud who had nothing to do with momma's crime and lock them up for life at some zoo because "they have observed momma's behavior and might follow in her footsteps." That's not really fair...........heyyyyyyyyyyyyy I think they might be on to something
It's a never ending cycle.

Within the last five days here a local youth (17) was shot and killed. The family said all the usual......"he just started turning his life around"....."he wasn't in no gang no more".....all the usual. His mother stressed that he was picked on because some of his friends were still in gangs. Then they showed the tribute poster of him. On the left he was looking thoughtfully at the camera in a scholarly sort of way. On the right a black and white photo of him shirtless, hat on sideways, sunglasses and flashing gang signs with his hand. It appears that even though he was no longer in a gang his mother was super proud of his gang association. And the police state that they don't know if the shooting was gang related. The had a car wash to raise money for his funeral. It was ended early when "some boys showed up holding guns". Of course they never think to call the police when that happens. Can't be snitchin' in the hood.

As a side note he has a 2 month old son at 17. His mother is 32, which means that she had him when she was 15.....pregnant at 14. And they wonder why the cycle continues on...........................................

I haven't seen any bears around here acting this way. I sure wouldn't mind making some trades for some though. I think the death rate would certainly drop.