Thread: Pocket Carry
View Single Post

Old 08-01-2010, 04:41 PM

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE450No2 View Post
I still carry my "second" in my front pants pocket when ever I leave my place...
If I might point something out: Sometimes that BUG, or "second", that we have in our front pocket can actually end up being the "starting pitcher" in the game.

If I ever have to fire my gun to protect myself or others, I hope it's my pocket carry. Why? Because you can stick your hand in your pocket and take a full grip on your gun whenever you want, for no reason at all. It's really the only form of carry that allows you to do that (without looking obvious.)
So, whenever I'm out and I spot someone that looks a little suspicious or makes my built-in "safety sensor" go off, I'll just casually reach in and take hold of the grip.
Let's face it...the bad guys have the advantage with the element of surprise on their side. If you can have your hand on the grip before it all goes down, that decreases the bad guys advantage considerably.

Just wanted to point out what may be of some use to someone that might be new to all this.