View Single Post

Old 08-10-2010, 08:07 PM
US Veteran

Liked 2,879 Times in 417 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckemup97 View Post
Looks like a nice setup, Steve. Details on the trailer? Size, # sleeps, weight? What did you do with the a-liner? If you want to bring it to Tulsa, I've got a place you can park it.
The trailer is an 18', 2008 Fleetwood Pioneer, sleeps five if you're friendly but it will just be me, my bride and the pooch for our travels. It weighs 3,600 lbs dry. It had only been used 4 times in the last 2 years and naturally, is extremely clean and very well equipped. There are a couple of pics on the "The new trailer " thread from a a couple of weeks ago. I sold the Aliner for $6,700, (paid $7K a year ago), the buyer, who's in California and had been looking for quite a while, hasn't even seen it yet. He sent his buddy to look at it, 3 digital pictures later (e mailed) and I had a check in 2 days. He's supposed to come pick it up this week. I'll burn more fuel hauling this one but for all of the bells and whistles I'll do it gladly. We be happy campers!

Jst1mr: Thanks for the fishing tips, they will come in handy on our next big trip.

Last edited by Capt Steve; 08-10-2010 at 08:58 PM.