View Single Post

Old 08-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Banned

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

I'm only going to make two more points on this then I'm bowing out...

Point one is the simple fact that since I got serious about getting,and then acquired,a CCW I've spent some good time on gun forums reading about and getting familiar with CCW laws and whatnot,but I've noticed there's a whole lot of "cop wannabes" or what I call "TJ Hooker,stand ins" and I find it frankly disturbing,you want to put yer nose in other's business I suggest you go and join the local academy....

Second thing is with certain statements here I feel that I should point out that so many today show their greed in so many little ways~children,that "oh-so precious gift",is one of them;if it involves a kid then it's war,they can do ANYTHING and "they have the right" and to that I say BS....

You're little rug monkey has no right if it misbehaves,if it does and you don't want to control it then be ready to have someone crazier then me tell you to put a rag in it and stuff it somewhere.

I'm calm enough to just walk away or ask for another table,I'm sane enough to know that A I'd be better off not getting into a fight with a ner'do well idiot who just won't control their little creation,and B it's more fun to make an anonymous call to 911 and just make a child abuse report on you but you'll soon run across another nut who'll come knock you're block off,and I think when it happens you deserve it,sorry.

I was taught to sit down and shut up,and if I didn't I KNEW I'd get some hell over it later,nowadays children are treated like they can do ANYTHING and you have to put up with it.

And I have no kids,and I don't want any,and I CAN'T have any as I took that option out almost ten years ago-so lay off the "I hope you don't have kids" comments,I dunna want them and I'd rather have a hole in my head then put up with raising one.