View Single Post

Old 09-12-2010, 01:08 PM

Liked 336 Times in 138 Posts

Name me one example where Jesus did something for someone that they could have done on their own. He helped those unable to help themselves.

Does a degreed professional deserve a large salary after spening years in college? I think so if they earn it.

Does a multidegreed professional deserve a huge salary if they earn it? I think so. The man that saved Chrysler earned his bonus. The man that saved Ford earned his bonus. Am I upset when the surgeon saved my life charged $22,000 for a two hour operation after spending 12 yrs in college? Nope. He earned his money. I make a nice sum each year but I spent a long time in school studying to get where I am now and I worked long hours to get the acclaim I have and the reputation while others were out partying. I did without to buy things I needed for work. If you want something, you have to give up something. Those in power of business risk a lot to be where they are and there is rewards in risks.

Does an uneducated peon deserve a large salary after dropping out of school and doing who knows what? Nope and they do not deserve government support either.