View Single Post

Old 10-03-2010, 09:16 AM
US Veteran

Liked 394 Times in 129 Posts

Thanks again to all you guys, all great suggestions. I'm giving them all consideration. I'd love to go with a 12-gauge, but the wife won't go for having a loaded gun out in the open. I may also go for just getting a flame-throwing flashlight that would blind someone and not give away my location so much. Yet, I don't know if I want more than one item on my hands and am still considering the gun mounted light/laser idea. I'll probably stay away from a Sigma or any other gun with a hefty trigger pull since my trigger finger has limited movement from an old injury and surgery. If I had some extra money lying around I might go for a M&P45 with laser grips and a hand-held flashlight.... So many choices. As far as Glocks go, I just can't see myself owning a Glock. I really don't know why I don't like them, I've held them and they don't feel that great in my hand. I've never shot one so I don't know if I'd be any good with one. The only gun I've actually totally sucked with was my H&K USP40, I couldn't hit anything with that gun. Anyway, the search goes on, maybe I'll stumble on a great deal somewhere. Thanks again, Shoo