View Single Post

Old 10-21-2010, 03:38 PM

Liked 143 Times in 58 Posts

Reporting in. I had my official PT test today. Weighed in at 169, 35 inch waist. (10 months ago in January, I was at 189 and 37.5).

I then proceeded to rock the test with the highest score I've ever got, a 97.70 (out of 100). I ran the best 1.5 mile run since I was probably 20 years old with an 11:12. (If not for the recent allergies exploding in Georgia with my lungs nearly wheezing lately and my old knee flaring up the last few weeks, I would have been able to do a much better run prep and trim that time down a lot more).

Since I scored over 90, I get to go a year until I'm due again... But I retire from Active Duty next September, so THIS WAS IT! My last PT test!!!! (Had I scored under 90, I would have had one more test in 6 months).

So, I celebrated with some of my birthday cake from yesterday (I turned 43). I savored the cake, and promptly said, well, back to the diet. I'm not going back to my old ways. I love being slimmer, feeling better, and having energy. Besides, I have to live long enough to be a pain in the arse to my grandkids with all my old stories to bore them