View Single Post

Old 11-11-2010, 08:18 PM

Liked 197 Times in 94 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luangtom View Post
I alternate carry of my M&P340 and my 340PD. I love them both. I carry them with Speer 135-gr Gold-Dot HP .38-Special +P for short-barrel revolvers. I have never had bullet-jump in any of the +P loads.

However, I did experience bullet-jump with Remington Golden Saber .357-Magnum load in the 125-gr configuration. That is the only one that I found it in during my testing. I tried Federal HD with 125-gr, Winchester Silvertips and Speer GDHP 125-gr. These three did not jump crimp.

I still decided to remain with the Speer GDHP 135-gr in .38-Special +P for my daily-carry.

I find either of the revolvers I carry to be carried alot and fired little. If I wanna do lotsa range-time, I get out the K-frame Model 65 or the L-frame Model 686.

Oh, I carry right-front pocket-carry in either a Don Hume or a FIST. Sorry to have rambled-on....
Not at all, I appreciate it. Why did you get the two guns that are so similar to eachother? Just curious as I'm trying to decide BETWEEN the two. Is the 2 oz. difference really noticable? Do you prefer the sights better on the 340PD during the day? And the 340M&P at night, obviously? Curious.