View Single Post

Old 11-21-2010, 11:47 PM
US Veteran

Liked 35 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew-67 View Post
Hi,
I purchased a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster a couple weeks ago and at first didn't think I really cared for pocket carry...(prior to this, had been carrying OWB with a Uncle Mike's hidden hammer belt slide holster)
Anyway, the more I have been pocket carrying the more I have started to really prefer it...

So with that said, what I was wondering if anyone has had a Mika's holster and a Desantis Nemesis holster and what do you find you like or dislike about them?
I am thinking about getting a Mika's, as it appears that it would be a little sleeker in the pocket...I find the Desantis to be quite wide ( I realize this helps stabilize and keep it in the pocket when drawing, but it also seems to feel bulky)...

Thanks for any Help!
I've used both and they both do the job well. You used to be able to get the Mika's with a square or round bottom to fit your particular kind of pockets. The last Mika's I ordered was for a PM9 and he had bulked it up a little from older versions. I'm currently using an Uncle Mike's and it seems to work as well as the others.