View Single Post

Old 12-24-2010, 10:32 PM

Liked 446 Times in 168 Posts

I'd be in for a .357 SIG and .40 barrel for the 1006... more emphasis on the .40, but would snatch up a .357 one, as well. Would prefer stainless, especially since I'm planning on bead-blasting my 1006 sometime in the future. I jumped on the BerettaForum’s SGS compensator project, and definitely would be up for adding this to my collection.

I remember from another 10mm conversion thread that there was talk about taking .357 barrels and turning them into 9x25mm Dillon. I believe DoubleTap makes a few different loadings for the Dillon, so it might be another one to look at. Figuring that two barrels would probably already put me into debt, I might buy a third for 9x25mm Dillon, if it were an option.

I know a few other 10mm owners on the various forums, which I’ll point them to this thread. Not sure if you are a part of 10mmTalk, but if this does get closer to production, I'm sure you'll get a good amount of interest there. If you are not a member, I can link this thread to them, but I do remember at least two other threads that didn’t lead anywhere, so some are a little weary on this subject.

Happy Holidays.