Thread: 15-22 Accuracy
View Single Post

Old 01-09-2011, 10:17 PM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobie1 View Post
I've just recently purchased both the pistol and the MOE rifle. Off a bipod both can thread the needle sort to speak. Also, both will shoot match ammo but I have gotten pretty decent results with Fed. bulk. One thing I need to mention is that I've been shooting indoors at 50' but I think I'm going to be quite happy at much longer range.

Hobie
+1 All I ever shoot is Fed Bulk pack's and shooting from a bench/table with a bi-pod I can't say it's "Thread the needle" accuracy, but definitly much better then my Ruger 10/22's which have about $1,000 each into them.

I have tried Wolf match ammo and to be honest I felt I got better results with Fed bulk ammo!

I have 2 Ruger 10/22's and the 15-22 is far more accurate and far more reliable then BOTH my 10/22's. I have had zero problems with my 15-22 except for a couple of FTF's which were ammo problems as they had great firing pin marks, I just rotated the rounds and they all fired on the 2nd try.

Sure there are more accurate rifles out there, any of the bolt action rifles should be more accurate, but for a semi-auto it's very accurate.

Typically I think those that say the 15-22 isn't accurate, have expectations that are unrealistic for the rifle.

-Masta

Last edited by MastaMarksman; 01-09-2011 at 10:24 PM.