Thread: bought a 3913
View Single Post

Old 02-08-2011, 09:43 PM

Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe View Post
What kind of holster is that, and did they have one in left hand? I'd like to try one on my recently acquired 3953.
It is a Tagua IWB leather holster. It was $19.95. They had it in left or right hand as well. This one is for a Kahr P40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcmitch View Post
I picked up a 3913LS last year and it immediately became my carry gun. I think this is one of the finest firearms I've had the privilege to handle, let alone own. I carry mine in a Cross Breed Holster Super Tuck, and forget I even have it on. I have ran many many rounds through this gun, both factory and re-loads and never have had as much as a hick-up. These guns are real treasures and I'm happy you found one. May your relationship with it be long and happy.
I tried the larger IWB holsters and never got the feel for them, I had a VMII for a while and I needed my pants to be 2 sizes larger to wear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximumbob54 View Post
You learn the greatest things on this forum. There is a 4013 tactical that if I hadn't suckered into a model 19 I would have wanted that 4013. Dang, I cringe at all the times I almost traded that 3913 off for something else. Glad I always remembered that I like it. Thank you all for keeping me learning.
Be careful on the 4013s. There are two different ones and they are much larger than a 3013. If you want the 3013 in 40cal you need a 404 PD. They were only made for 3-4 years though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagill View Post
What a steal! I just paid that much for a blued 908. Took it to the range for the first time today. Trust me, you will LOVE IT!
908 is great as well. I had a 457 that I loved many years ago.