View Single Post

Old 02-12-2011, 04:38 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ah, welcome to the place that helps your wallet remain empty. I have a MOE (different sights, stock, grip and I think a thing for a sling-technical jargon, haha). I've added an NcStar Ultimate sight setup
The Ultimate Sighting System
It's a nice setup for the money and can be had cheaper by searching the internet; although dealing with Rrages is always a pleasure and he takes care of his customers like no other.

I've also added a Magpul AFG 1 which is wicked cool. It's so comfortable and really adds control in quick aquisition, tactical type situations.....and it just looks so damn sexy on there.
AFG - Angled Fore Grip - AFG1 - Angled Fore Grip

There are lots of ammos that will work for this rifle and some that don't and there are threads galore to give ya all that info. Personally, I shoot CCI's. They cost a little more than Federals (only a little if you search around and find the right deal, however the real good deal right now at Gander Mountain is sold out of both types of Mini Mags). Mini Mags (both the 40 grain round nose and 36 grain Hollow Points) are excellent rounds that are VERY consistent and clean shooting. CCI Blazers are great too, but I don't like that they're not copper plated rounds and if you plan on shooting indoors, it's not really the healthiest of things to breathe. But then again, ask anyone, I'm just the local CCI whore (I don't work for them, just been a believer in them for years).

Wow, blah blah blah, verbal diarrhea of the keyboard happenin here.

All that just to say, welcome aboard...hehe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0046.JPG (68.8 KB, 67 views)

Last edited by VooDuuChild; 02-12-2011 at 04:40 AM.