View Single Post

Old 02-14-2011, 02:03 AM

Liked 121 Times in 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercn View Post
As much as I appreciate your condescending and rude banter about voices... grow up man...

Now to speak to your foolish response about an unsecured 'firearm' in your vehicle.
Shame on you for putting your bad behavior and unresponsible outcome
on the business that has denied your CC rights in their establishment.

Are you honestly telling me that if you do not plan for your 'firearms' security
then they are responsible for that...
There are many placed, in our communities, that our firearm's are not allowed;
either by law, or the owners of the business. (like it or not, speak to your legislator)

With this said, YOU need to plan for the security of your firearm....
(in this application) they are called car safes.....
Google can assist in this remedial education and corrective behavior: Google

Enjoy your new knowledge, and welcome to the responsibility of being not only a firearm owner...
but now a responsible firearm owner... your welcome.
Did those voices tell you I have an "unsecured" gun in the car? I went back and reread my post and it sure as hell did not say that.

If you leave a gun in a car (IN A SAFE for those that can not see the obvious) and the car is stolen do you actually believe that the gun you used to own will not be in the possession of the scumbag that stole the car? Which if you would have read my post, is what was said the first time (sorry I didn't define for the term stolen, I thought common sense would apply, my bad).
Ask a cop how often cars are stolen.

I can go months at a time without entering a place that carry is not allowed (what type of plan is it you imagine I don't have), sounds like you need to move if you can not carry most places.

Let's try again (I will type slow this time), a gun on my person or a gun in a tin box in an unattended car, which is more safe?

You're welcome.