View Single Post

Old 02-15-2011, 04:34 AM

Liked 1,371 Times in 699 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorogood View Post
When did you call Super38?
I'd be curious to know the answer to that question myself, even though I've come to the conclusion that it'll be here when it gets here.

For months I had been checking a Wholesalers web-site a few times a week to see if they had it and now I'm kind of relying on receiving an email notification when they become available.

If you go to the page showing the 632 (new version) on Smith & Wesson's web-site you can click on a link to a Wholesaler, at least that's what I think they are, and request to be notified when they get them. That's about where I am, even though I do check that other Wholesaler's site from time to time, out of habit more than anything else.....

I will give my Dealer credit. When I put money down on one last April he looked me right in the eye and said "This will be a tough one to get." When I talked to him last August he also said that he was going to get as many as he could when they came in, adding this might be one that they'll offer for a limited time then discontinue it, which is fine by me.