View Single Post

Old 02-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 13,354 Times in 5,549 Posts

1/2011 I purchased the S&W model 57 41mag 6" barrel in nickel brand new for $699/list is $1,161. 2/2011 I purchased the S&W model 58 41mag 4" barrel in nickel brand new for $699/list $1,161. Both have the key locks but for that price keep'em comming i'm buy them all. At this cost and savings i bought two and saved $$ were my third one is free. Thats ok withy me. I'm not following my wishlist i'm getting my gotta have guns. I'm not done with the 41mags yet. But i want the 357mags and the 44mag S&W's next. Its going to be my year of the S&W's. I just have no clue as to why i waited so long to get the S&W revolvers. But better late than never.

I'm not going to dwell on the key safety if it saves one childs life its worth having it. You can't put a price on any life let alone a kids life. Anyhoo the key safety doesn't bother me. Its still a brand new S&W to me. Something i can still enjoy and shoot too. Bill

Lifes too short to worry about the key safety. There are many other things to worry about in life never sweat the small stuff.

Remember gun safety never sleeps or takes a vacation for its always there and in your face. Practice good gun safety, remember teaching good gun safety to our childern starts at home too. So use the key safety if you have it or lock your guns up. Keep them away from the childern. godbless.

Last edited by BigBill; 02-25-2011 at 03:46 PM.