View Single Post

Old 03-08-2011, 10:00 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 10,132 Times in 4,802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jswiney9 View Post
This response wasnt directed toward only you oldman no hard feelings I just hate that you think the way you do about us youngsters.
Jswiney9, come on! You know all of us older guys secretly just wish we were still your age!

My experience here is that if you are here pecking away about S&Ws, we really don't care how old you are. I don't have a PC629, but if you ever get to Indiana, let me know. You are welcome to shoot some of my "old guns."

At the same time, all you have to do is check out a couple of other gun boards (other brands) that are seem to be inhabited by mostly younger shooters, and you will see, at least in my opinion, that there is a marked disinterest, even to the point of denigration, in older style guns, revolvers and lever-action rifles, for example, by what appears to be a majority of the younger crowd. I read a bit on those boards from time to time and I assure you, their opinions don't bother me, and I doubt it bothers anyone else here.

You may be in the minority of younger shooters, or you may not. I don't know. Either way, it doesn't matter. If you're interested in S&Ws, you are welcome here.