View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 11:00 PM

Liked 17 Times in 9 Posts

First, Thank you. Second, I would be more than happy to share. The info in the books contains testing from different ammunition manufacturers across a spectrum of rounds from the 9mm, .45ACP, .40S&W, .38 Special, .357 Magnum and 10mm.

My dad had given these to his (and my) personal friend/gunsmith who processed the purchase of his sidearm through his FFL. I visited with him last weekend and he gave them to me along several boxes of original ammunition my father had given him. He knew the meaning they would have to me. He is an amazing man and if any of you have any interest in collecting military ordinance, his website is Slick Rick's Ord Hut

The documentation has been shipped back to me, however, I will not have access to the ammunition as I left it with him as I was leaving the country for business and I don't want to get that friendly with TSA. With their new slogan of "Can't see London, Can't see France, unless we see in your underpants" anything past standard security wasn't on my to do list. I am going back and will be picking it up in April.

It will be difficult to post all the documentation on here as the books of the testing data are quite extensive and lengthy. If you are interested after I give you a preview I will see what I can do about reproducing them and sending them your way

Thank you again for your kind words and allowing me to keep his memory and legacy alive