Old 03-14-2011, 10:51 AM
US Veteran

Liked 2,879 Times in 417 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadwimc View Post
A golf cart?
Not your yard?
Am I the only one that thinks the OP needs to get a hobby???
Probably. I don't know what your problem with golf carts is but then I really don't care. With gas prices headed north we'll use the cart instead of the truck or car every chance we get. As far as getting another hobby I was coming home from playing golf, shot a smooth 79. I ride my bicycle on a regular basis, go to the gym to work out and then swim 1,000 meters 3 times a week, shoot S &W's and a few others, do lots of camping and I'm a pretty serious cook. No, no time for any more hobbies. The only problem with being retired (after working for 40 years), is you never get a day off. (o;

Not my yard? Yes, but definitely my community and I care about where I live. Maybe you enjoy seeing a large steaming pile of poo left for someone else to clean up but I don't. Every year I see more and more areas such as parks, beaches and trails closed to dogs and responsible dog owners like myself just because of idiots like this gal. I did her a favor, hopefully embarrassed her enough that she won't do it again. Had the local Patrol seen her do it the fine is $50 first offense.