View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 08:15 PM
US Veteran

Liked 530 Times in 243 Posts

John Lithgow and the guy who played "Raptor Man" in Full Metal Jacket.......I was working the food stand at an amusement park on Long Beach Island, NJ. On seperate days, both of them bought food from me....I think Raptor Man had onion rings, I forget what John Lithgow ordered

I didn't know it was John Lithgow at first, but not many guys look like John Lithgow and he was known to have a summer house in the big buck section of LBI. It's not like John Lithgow is gonna get mobbed by people walking around an amusement park, I doubt many people even know who he is anymore.

When Raptor Man came up, ironically I had just watched the movie a few days prior, so I was like "hey, Raptor Man!" as I gave him his onion rings and he just smirked and walked away, probably glad someone recognized him.

I know, pretty weak, I guess I never got a chance to "rub elbows" with any big time celebrities.

I knew a guy who had Peter Weller as a professor at Syracuse University, apparently RoboCop is a real smart guy and he's a PhD or some such.

Also dated a girl who's ex-boyfriend was Danzig's son......I guess I didn't meet him, but we both "shared" the same thing