View Single Post

Old 03-18-2011, 03:52 PM

Liked 288 Times in 101 Posts

Based on what I heard in this thread, I ordered a 11RT to fit my P220 along with a pair of single magazine holders. I got the holster earlier this week.

First off, this is the neatest contraption I've seen in a while. I can wear it in a pair of shorts with a drawstring for a waistband all day long and the gun does not shift. This includes walking a lot, working in the garden, driving etc. It hides under a T shirt, too. I agree, it ain't El Paso Saddlery but it works like nothing I've seen before. I wish they'd been out 25 years ago!

The customer service is as good as the product. I got the holster but not the magazine holders. I called the # on their website and talked to Alan. He talked to someone while we were on the phone and told me the holders along with another holster were on the way. I told him I'd send the 2nd holster back, but he insisted I keep it at no charge. Today I got the holders and another 11 RT.

I think I'm going to have to get Remoras for a J frame and a 4" K frame. I like a company that turns out a good product and takes care of their customers.