View Single Post

Old 03-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Absent Comrade

Liked 49 Times in 30 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erich View Post
Let's see if this old K-frame ad attaches properly.
Okay, stiab, and all others, if you can see this, here is one Erich posted as to K-frames, which, by all the accounts of those of us who matter, are not quite as strong as Js. I keep +P+ loads in my Ks. Erich found the ad for which I was looking, and if Chuck is listening here, he might be able to post some more for us. Yes, not only were 38-44s recommended for Ks, but also for Js, and for Colt Ds, whom many view as less strong than either Smith Ks or Js. The Nervous Nellie hand-wringing as to modern "+P" in ANY steel J or K Smith, or D-Colt, really needs to come to an end. It is internet nonsense. Like the "bobbing a hammer causes misfires" myth, it is just that, a myth, and it is growing tiresome. Flame if you want, but I'll shoot +P ammo, and even hotter, in steel Js, Ks, and Colt Ds, and if I blow up my gun or myself, Erich and all my other friends and family are hereby instructed to post here on every sub-forum that I was horribly, horribly, fatally wrong. I expect to live to the age of 99, and be shot by a jealous husband.
The Following User Likes This Post: