View Single Post

Old 04-01-2011, 04:13 PM

Liked 2,358 Times in 1,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightWinger View Post
Not sure why everyone is looking so hard to criticize this kid for everthing under the sun. This kid has a talent and skill he has refined through practice. A lot of people on this forum are reading waaaaayyyyyy too much into this, the whole video was suppose to be sarcastic and to show what a 9mm gun and a proficient shooter can do.....he was not trying to demonstrate tactics or start a debate on legal issues of deadly force. By him dumping a mag into a steel plate is not the same as him saying "if I ever have to use this gun to save my life I am going to keep shooting the person untill my mag runs out". I don't see anyone on here ever busting Jerry Miculik's chops when he does speed demonstrations.....or question his tactics. It is dissapointing to me to see so many people so eager to jump all over someone and offer non constructive criticism. This is the first time I have ever visited this particular forum and if this is the kind of silly things people sit around and argue about then I'll probably make a point to avoid this one.

too those of you who were decent enough to give the man his due, this post wasn't aimed at you.
Excellent post, said much more eloquently than I could say it. Admire the skill the man shows and leave it at that.