View Single Post

Old 04-04-2011, 02:07 PM
SWCA Member
Absent Comrade

Liked 13,412 Times in 3,291 Posts

Listen sonny, you want my resume?

I have a doctorate, a masters degree, two bachelors degrees and an associate degree. I have been teaching at the college level for 16 years.

I have been shooting and acquiring guns since 1967. Reloading since 1975. I have shot competitively and I have served as a match director. I am an NRA certified handgun instructor.

I am a third degree black belt in Shotokan karate. I started training in 1973 and have been teaching karate and self defense since 1991.

And by the way, I have written five books and 19 journal articles and I would advise you not to believe everything you read. Just because it's in a book doesn't necessarily mean it's correct. I frequently have to point out mistakes in the textbooks to my students.

You might want to be careful about questioning the credentials of people you don't even know. Getting attitude with folks trying to help you won't further your cause and you never know when you might be questioning the wrong person.

Several people have answered your question and you have rejected the information. Why don't you just run along, now?

PS: Here's one of my Victory Models, complete with British proof marks.