Thread: Would you????
View Single Post

Old 04-04-2011, 03:55 PM
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,201 Times in 3,064 Posts

Went back and read the original post again. I sure would like to know what set that guy off! Now, when young guys get into it like that usualy all it takes is eye contact to start the ball. Usualy with a young hood and a senior its rare for things to go that far without at least the old man makeing a drastic traffic mistake.
I had another one when I was about 26 years old. I admit I was already ajagitated before the incident. I had just helped someone move and then had stopped at a GFs house. Dont even remember what it was over but she wanted to start a fight with me. Anyway I was in my truck and had my dog, rusty with me. A 56 chev with 4 kids in it were haveing a good time with me. They repeatedly raced up to my rear end like they was going right over me, and then back off. They did this about 4 times all laughing their butts off. Again, it was a hot day and we all had our windows down. Finaly they got alongside me to turn left at a light. The light was red. I looked over and let my mouth over ride my butt. Said something like, "do that again and I will tear your head off and-------!
The driver hollered over ya! Come on man, I can take ya! He wasnt raised like I was. I lost it. I got out of the truck, left the door open and grabbed the near pasenger that was hollering, Hey I didnt say anything! I was trying to pull him out the window. This was right downtown van nuys! The light had now changed and horns were honking! The driver took off leaveing me with a handfull of cloth. I dont know if he was scared or trying to kill my dog rusty. Rusty had got out of the truck and now was trying to get out of the way of the car bearing down on him! It really looked like the driver tried to run rusty over! They kept going, passengers flipped me off, horns were honking as I had part of the intersection blocked another light change or two while I was able to catch my paniced dog rusty!
Another one: I had just got word my mother died in wisconsin. I called and got a flight. I then ran downtown to get a haircut for the funneral. I was at a large intersection on the way to the barber, I was to make a left and a young man was going to cross the street. I wrongfully made a wide turn around him. It was no where near him, technicly, I was wrong. He yelled out the vilest thing about me and my mother! His timeing was bad! I stopped the truck right there and got out and ran him down! I got close and seen he was younger than I thought as he had a wispy mustach. He yelled I aint 18 yet! I grabbed him by the mustach and pulled it and told him I didnt think he was going to make 18. I plucked his mustach two or three times trying to restrain myself, and he let me do it!
Usualy we are all young when those things happen. We arent always right either. It`s easy to brag what you would do until it happens to you. It`s more like what you wish you would do!