View Single Post

Old 04-05-2011, 12:00 PM

Liked 46 Times in 22 Posts

Morning, Jack,

You are most welcome, Sir. Like you, I have turned up my nose at what I have always considered "off-brands", and to some extent, I still do. But, I also LOVE the .41 Magnum cartridge, and by extension, all firearms manufactured to fire it! So, when Taurus came out with their little 5-shot .41, and after reading absolutely glowing reports by Dick Metcalf, and many others, I decided to give it a try. The only problem I have had, so far, is that when I first got it, one cylinder hole was too tight, and I had to return it to Taurus, where they fixed it for free. I've not had any problems since then. If you would like to see my little .41, I will be glad to take and post some photos of it later today, or tomorrow. It carries VERY well, and the only down-side I can see is that there are no really good speed-loaders made for it. I did pick up some rubber ones, and they "do" work, after a fashion. But, they do not fill me with unending confidence, if you know what I mean. In any case, the little M415 is a very nice little revolver, and worth your time to investigate, if you have interest in such a thing. Mine has a 2.5" barrel, and fills the need for which I bought it. Take care, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc