View Single Post

Old 04-05-2011, 05:27 PM

Liked 46 Times in 22 Posts

Hi, colt_saa,

Very nice, indeed. Where was your article published, if I may ask? As I read just about everything I could find, to learn more about this neat little boomer, I may well still have my copy of whatever magazine published your offering, and would love to dig it out and read it again! As to speed loaders, I agree that, as civilian CCW, we're not going to try and win a war with our firearms. But, I also believe that Mr. Murphy likes to pop his head up, now and then, and mostly when you least would like to have him pay you a visit! So, I always use at least one speed loader, and when backpacking, a few more than one. That's worked for me, for quite a few years, and I'd love to continue doing that. I'll try the 696 speed loaders, and see if they might hold those slightly smaller .41 cases tightly enough to make them useful. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll post back, if indeed that does work. I do have some speed loaders for my old Charter Arms Bulldog .44 Special. Might give those a try, too, just for giggles and grins. Talk to you soon, and God Bless!

Every Good Wish,
Doc