View Single Post

Old 04-06-2011, 03:09 AM

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Lake View Post
Express police supply, $398 shipped.
As one other said, it is the "First responder" price, however, they also now charge shipping. When I checked their site online (they are now OMB) and put the .40 compact in the cart to have it purchased, it came up with shipping cost of like $48.99 or something close to that. Still a pretty darn good deal for First Responder's, but your "deal" does get kind of eaten up by shipping costs. When I'm serious about getting one, I may call them to find out if they really do charge the shipping or not because if you look at their shipping page, it shows anything purchased online over $50 is free shipping, so it's kind of confusing.

***Update*** Just spoke with OMB/Express Police Supply and they said it must have been a glitch with their online shipping estimator and possibly because the firearm I was looking at is back ordered. But they said the shipping should be a flat $20.00 (at least for CONUS shipping) for shipping per firearm ordered. That is much better than the $48.99 that came up on the estimator. Which, upon looking at it, made me realize that it actually did add the $20.00 firearm shipping plus what would be the normal $28.99 shipping (shipping amount by price calculation) if it were normal goods being shipped. Anyway, that is the info, as of 4/6/2011 per OMB's firearms department directly.

Last edited by R1_Demon; 04-06-2011 at 10:32 AM.