View Single Post

Old 04-07-2011, 06:43 PM

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I have been using the remora holster for a few weeks now. I have one for my 2 inch k frame, one for the 2 inch ruger sp or lcr and my wife uses one of the jframe holsters for her charter arms. They all work well and I have been pleased with them. All of the above are the standard pocket/IWB holsters. The holster for the 2.5 inch K frame works in a fairly deep pocket. I have one with the sweatshield and reinforcement insert for a 4 inch Kframe but find it a little on the bulky/long side and wouldn't go that route again, although it is handy for my 4-5 inch k frame fixed sight revolvers, and my fixed sight 4 5/8 inch ruger single six. They are well made and once broken in, are comfortable and provide a fairly clean draw from the pocket as well as IWB. They definitely provide some padding comfort for IWB and stay in place. The remora single mag pouches are really handy for mags, flashlights and my leatherman wave. My wife really likes her pocket/IWB holster as it allows her to toss the holstered gun between her backpack, carseat, pocket and waistband as she feels the need. She finds it works pretty well with sweatpants and jogging pants that have drawstrings instead of belts. Alan is also a great guy to deal with and will absolutely ensure that you are satisfied.

Last edited by Cdnbacon; 04-07-2011 at 06:46 PM. Reason: typos