View Single Post

Old 04-18-2011, 06:28 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassoneer View Post
Nice gun. If you're like me, you'll shoot a few hot .357 magnums, and then have fun shooting .38's for years. I like having the capacity for the big rounds, but usually have more fun with the .38's. Nice finish on the gun too...I like them polished. I can't offer any advice on the red dot sights or the replacement sights, but it looks good to me just as it is. Have fun! B
I might need to pick up a "scrappy" .38 to do just that. Down here in PR we need to have the gun for the caliber of ammo we are buying, so a beat to hell .38 is on my "to buy" list just so i can get .38 ammo for this one.

I must say, this thing rocks and i haven't even shot it yet. The pull is awesome both DA and SA and it points so friggin naturally it's not even funny.

The Red dot, well im just playing with the idea, may drop it, i kinda like the gun as is too.

The brother to the guy that sold this to me, has another just like this one 686-1 and it's selling with quite a boat load of stuff (Moonclips, speedloaders, comp rig, carry right, wolf spring kit among some things) for $400 man.

Im so frigging hooked on this thing i might just buy a second one just because they are awesome!!

Thanks for the input!!

J