View Single Post

Old 04-21-2011, 06:08 AM

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Lake View Post
I just got another gun from OMB and was charged NO SHIPPING. Don't know why you thought you were going to be charged.....
Lost,

You must be special I guess or have some sort of deal with them. Maybe you purchased enough firearms through them that they give you free shipping now? I don't know. When I called & spoke to the firearms dept a couple of weeks ago, they told me it was a flat $20 shipping fee per firearm for them to ship out to an FFL. That was whether or not it was ordered online, over the phone or via fax.

I ordered my .40c last Thursday online and ended up being charged $28.99 for shipping and they finally shipped it yesterday after getting all the paperwork in order and all that. It is due to come in on Monday to my FFL. So, I'm not even sure what happened with the $20.00 flat rate shipping that I was told about on 4/6 over the phone.

Considering the deal I got on the firearm, I didn't go nuts about the extra $8.99 in shipping. Of course I'd rather have the shipping be free and save the $28.99, but I have no basis to tell them that the shipping should be free except to tell them that someone else on the S&W forum gets their firearms shipped for free. I don't think that is going to work. Maybe when I order my next one through them I will call and order it and see what goes when I ask about shipping charges.