View Single Post

Old 04-23-2011, 03:36 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

remat457, yes the P07 was the only CZ I found in stock.... didn't know that about the trigger.... I was very disappointed about how that pistol felt in my hand though...

OKFCO5, thanks for your feedback... you're right I'm sure about no trigger being as sweet as a well tuned 1911. I have a Glock 26 that I had to get the 3.5 pound connector installed on before I was able to shoot the kind of on paper groups I was hoping for. Problem is this was bought as a concealed carry gun and now I rarely carry it in town due to the light trigger....

I'm very pleased with my Kahr PM 9 and it's long but very smooth trigger pull. I shoot it surprisingly well and it is my primary in town self defense gun.

I have also been breaking in an FN P9. At first the trigger was not so great but now with several hundred rounds through it the pull has smoothed up pretty well and I'm hitting better with it too. Still waiting for the holster I ordered for that gun to show up so I can give it some roving around field use.

I was surprised that you did not care for the custom work on the CZ triggers. They sure have a bunch of loyal online fans.... but like I said this week was the first time I ever even picked up a CZ pistol.

I have another specific M&P question. I held both the full sized .45 and the .40.... The gun shop guy said he couldn't feel any real difference in the grip size. I'm not sure if it was due to different grips inserts on the two pistols I held but the .40 seemed a better fit for my hand.... Have others here found the .40 to have a noticeable more compact grip too?

Thanks,

John

Last edited by johnfl; 04-23-2011 at 03:39 PM.