View Single Post

Old 04-25-2011, 04:44 PM

Liked 4,813 Times in 1,417 Posts
Default Yes! I still make the folding target stands! :)

Sorry! I lost all the pictures of target stands that were in this ad when Hunt101 shut down. Will try to get some up.

BUY TWO DEAL!!!! Two target stands shipped anywhere in the 48 U.S. States for $125.00!!!!

Custom fabricated 18"/22" folding target stands with industrial powder-coat finish. New design stands have four separate uprights....the inner ones are for all 18" targets and the outer ones are for 22" targets. No need for two different sized stands for different targets!

Stands are HEAVY DUTY STEEL! These stands are HEAVY DUTY and are built to last a LIFETIME....one target stand, packaged for shipping, is approximately 12 lbs. This is the last target stand that you will ever need!!!!

Target stands are $75.00 each, well-packaged and shipped, anywhere in the U.S.A. I accept U.S. Postal Money Order or PayPal

These are heavy-duty, folding target stands. MIG/TIG-welded and industrial quality powder-coat finish. Heavy-duty, hot-rolled A36 steel. MADE IN AMERICA BY AN AWS D1.1 Structual Steel & New York State DOT CERTIFIED WELDER.

The folding stands are made out of heavy angle iron with pivoting bar stock base. Uprights are heavy-wall rectangular box tubing. Base is 1-1/2" wide x 1/4" thick flat steel bar. Pivot is 1/2" bolt with ny-loc nut. Uses two heavy-duty spikes to stake stand down to ground (included) and standard pine furring strips to staple targets to (not included, available at Home Depot or Lowe's).

This picture is of one of my standard 22" folding target stands....

Below is a picture of the 18"/22" folding stand (pic staged for photo only)....neighbor's house NOT being used as a back-stop.

Here's another pic of the 18"/22" "combo" stand....

All stands have high quality MIG/TIG welds and are constructed of heavy-wall angle iron/steel tubing/bar stock throughout and have an industrial powder-coat finish. The standard sizes are 18" for IPSC/IDPA and 22" for larger targets. Note - current model accommodates both 18" and 22".

I believe these stands are the highest quality of their type available. ALL steel uprights are 11 GAUGE .120" wall thickness vs. others that are only 16 gauge. I don't build an "economy version" and charge extra for the heavier steel version like others do. Also, ALL of my stands are industrial powder-coated. Other sellers ship their stands in red primer and charge extra for an "el cheapo" spray-can paint job. I have been building target stands for many years and have improved the design several times with input from shooters. I'm proud to say that one of my repeat customers is a member of the Pistolsmith's Guild.

* Ideal for IPSC, IDPA, or NRA D-1 cut-out cardboard targets.

* Takes all size paper targets using a cardboard backer.

* Folding feature makes for easy transport and storage when not in use.

* Industrial Powder-Coat Finish.

* HIGH QUALITY welding (I am an AWS D1.1 and New York State DOT certified welder)!

* All stands are fit up in precision weld fixtures for accuracy and consistent, repeatable quality.

* Steel almost twice the thickness of other target stands on the market - you get what you pay for!

* Low-profile design

* Uses 1"x2" (nominal size) pine furring strips as uprights

*Includes two galvanized spikes for staking to ground

* Used by Law Enforcement, Military Personnel, and competitive shooters.

* NOT MADE IN CHINA!!!!!!

Fine Smith & Wesson firearms were made to be shot! If you're a shooter, you'll enjoy using these target stands!

Last edited by G-Mac; 07-25-2019 at 08:02 AM. Reason: changed ad
The Following 20 Users Like Post: