View Single Post

Old 04-25-2011, 09:04 PM

Liked 3,122 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSky View Post
I was surprised at how lightly and comfortably it carries. I was fearful of the whole "N" frame carry thing but it seems very doable. It's 13oz heavier, loaded, than my other carry gun (G36) but I wouldn't call it too heavy. We'll see how I feel after a good amount of time with it on my belt lol.
I'll bet it'll do fine.

I know LOTS of folks either can't or won't carry N's daily due to the weight. But I've always preferred carry weapons that I shoot well, and for me those tend to be L's or N's. Particularly since I carry pretty much full bore .357's.

If you want "a secret" I'll tell you that you seem to have found part of it, that being what looks to be a secure and sweet holster. Second part of it, imo, is a good, thick, wide, heavy belt. I have several (different colors don't you know ) that I got back before this became pretty much common knowledge thru the gun mags and makers started offering "gun belts" for CCW.

Nice rig there Compadre. VERY nice.

I am real curious though as to how it rides IWB. All of my rigs are OWB, just what I'm comfortable with and over the years, it seems my pants are getting smaller . Maybe that's it. Smaller pants make it uncomfortable. Yeah...smaller pants.