View Single Post

Old 05-01-2011, 05:03 PM

Liked 9,494 Times in 4,255 Posts

Well, I tried to take Jim's posting off as a Word file, and first it looked good, but it wouldn't export the pictures. So, I exported the pictures separately and printed each as a full 8X10 and then put the text into plain print style. This is my archival copy to insert into my copy of SCSW and a good addition it is!

Thanks again, Jim, for taking the time to put all of that information into such a clear and well organized posting. I would encourage everyone interested in the "miniature S&Ws" to do as I have and save a hard copy, because I very much doubt you will find a better summary of all of that information anywhere else.

I took my "miniature niece" to the indoor range this afternoon and had her shooting a 3" Model 30-1 and a 3" .32 HE (Post-War 1st Improvement) along with my .22 HFT (even with the bulged barrel.) I shot the .22 along with my .32 pre-War 6" Reg Police and my 2" Pure Post-War .32 HE. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

the Happy Frog

PS As I said earlier, I started this thread with the hopes that it would stir up a little interest in these neat little Smiths, the I-frames. You guys have responded far beyond my fondest hopes. Jim's opus was a bonus I didn't even dream would come to us and the pictures you guys are posting have been eye candy of the sweetest kind. For the rest of you, it is not too late. More pix, comments, reminisces, etc are welcome and encouraged!

Last edited by Green Frog; 05-01-2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: PS added
The Following User Likes This Post: